FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

geege geege@barrera.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:38:23 -0800

eggzactly. (ref the circular reasoning "yeah - but" e-mail to you.)

i'm all for taking saddam out, but call it what it is:  we screwed up in
'91, now we take care of it.  and we'll profit from it ("big time," mr.
cheney) so we don't need to make it look like a sacrifice done in the
interest of others.  rights and responsibilities accordant and appurtenant
to the super power of the world.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Bone [mailto:jbone@deepfile.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 9:45 AM
To: Gregory Alan Bolcer
Cc: geege; fork@xent.com
Subject: Re: FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now,
people being crushed to death right now

On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 10:51 US/Central, Gregory Alan Bolcer
wrote:

> geege wrote:
>>
>> the view from john's moral high horse.
>
> Okay, Geege.  Which hand would you like the
> US military to tie behind their back to make
> the methods and manners of fighting the war
> more palatable?

Greg, I think you're missing Geege's point.  Not wanting to speak for
her, but I don't see her making ANY claims about the war effort itself
in that message, explicit or implicit;  rather, she's just passing
along more evidence of John Hall's moral hypocrisy and the nonsensical
nature of his PoV.

Geege?

jb