FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:30:27 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, johnhall wrote:

--]Then stop whining about Bush doing the right thing.

First off,, if Sadman was such a giant threat to humanity, why did Bush
SR not take hijm ut then, why did you, John "flying with the eagles and
angles" Hall not go do something about it then?

Where were you when the thousands were being tortured and killed, the
thousands gased and butchered, the thousands tore from thier families by
jack booted thugs? Where were you, John "Ally of the righteous" Hall?

Now that war is on, he war you say is so right and so just that bog heself
has annointed it with his raft of holy minions, where are you, you John
"defender of the holy wars" Hall?

Your on a mailing list sending ascii.

WOW!!!!

John Hall, all talk, no walk. All Rush, no Push. John Hall(ow), full of
sound bytes and fury signifing....monkey.

Your just another powerless shill for someone elses viewpoints, devioid of
creative selfness, depleted of soul, derailed of conscious trains of
thought.

Every post you make is proff.

Keep them comming, I need these to show my daughter the type of person
that comes of too much rehtoric without critical thought.

-tomwsmf