"good war" + "bad case" still = "good war deserving support" (was Re: "[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national security threat for the US"

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:27:06 +0000

Gordon Mohr:
>If even a small proportion of those in the antiwar movement embraced this
>Berman position, I'd find their overall philosophy a lot more respectable
>and coherent.

Gordon, I think I understand your sentiment, but
to point out something rather obvious: those who
hold a position close to Berman's are NOT in the
antiwar movement.