FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:58:26 -0800

Of course I had to wait for my handlers.  The CIA keeps me on a tight
leash, don't you know.

The fact my daughter had a 101.8 degree temperature and I made her lunch
was only a slight diversion.

I also looked up some of the estimates.

Vietnam is also a little harder to explain.  To start I can suggest:

A Bright and Shining Lie
About Face
On Strategy (the first one)
We were Soldiers Once, and Young
Dereliction of Duty ? I think I need a subtitle or I got that one a
little wrong
The Forgotten War
Radical Son ?
The Black Book of Communism

A discussion of US / France / China / Vietnam interactions 1945 - 1965.