FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh rishab@dxm.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:53:01 +0000

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 03:30:27PM -0500, Tom wrote:
> First off,, if Sadman was such a giant threat to humanity, why did Bush
> SR not take hijm ut then, why did you, John "flying with the eagles and
> angles" Hall not go do something about it then?

selling saddam weapons and shaking his hand? oops. that was rumsfeld, when
saddam was "_our_ sonnofabitch". saddam's a fallen angel, you see, that's
what has john hall so upset. the funny thing about these rightwing nuts who
claim moral superiority and a love of freedom is that they were the same people
helping saddam build chemical weapons in the first place, sponsoring the
taliban, sponsoring the terrorists of the IRA ... oh they still do that,
right? bush inviting gerry adams for st patrick's day, nice reward for blair,
isn't it?

-rg