S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:55:25 -0600

On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 13:10 US/Central, johnhall wrote:

>> From: Jeff Bone [mailto:jbone@deepfile.com]
>

>> This is the kind of crap I'm talking about.  I have no friends in
>> Bagdhad --- either among the people or among the regime.
>>
>> I'm not interested in defending SH.  I agree that he does not have the
>> right to do what he does.
>
> Oh, I believe you when you note that SH is a bad guy.  But you are in
> fact his supporter when you specifically try to keep him in power.

Bullshit.  You are a fucking idiot, John Hall.  Listen very closely:  I
am not trying to keep Saddam Hussein in power.  I am trying to prevent
ALL AMERICANS (even if I am merely a force of one) from losing ALL
moral and diplomatic credibility.

Those are not the same things.  If you think they are, that only speaks
to the possibility that you are in fact completely, utterly morally /
rationally retarded.

jb