"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national securitythreat for the US"

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:16:46 -0600

On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 16:20 US/Central, johnhall wrote:

>> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
>> Russell Turpin
>
>> Are you arguing that Bush got more points by
>> prevaricating about his goal? And let's be
>> clear that regime change is a goal, not a reason.
>> Bush's reasons for wanting that are not so clear.
>> And yes, they matter. They are what should have
>> been made the focus of his diplomacy leading up
>> to the war.
>

> The first goal is disarmament;

Bullshit.  If that was the goal, inspections would've continued.  The
goal -- from 1991 on -- has been the assassination of Saddam Hussein
regime.  No moral judgement in that from me --- but can the bullshit,
it only undermines the credibility of the operation.

jb