About 'peace' people being supporters of SH.

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:08:45 -0800

> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
Jeff
> Bone

> > JBone said that inaction wasn't sanction.  Thus, he didn't say the
US
> > was responsible for not intervening all over the planet.
> >

> > Ok, as far as it goes.
> >
> > But in _this_ case the Peace protestors and nations like France have
> > actively impeded the liberation of Iraq from SH.
> >
> > That _IS_NOT_ "inaction".  That is positive action to protect SH and
> > extend his rule.
>
> Bullshit, moron.

Your claim of civility didn't last any longer than I expected.

It is precise -- and shows exactly why your position is immoral.

Yes, it might be OK not to stop the woman from being raped.  But that
isn't the issue.  You are actively interfering with the person trying to
stop the woman from being raped.

In the case of rape, that makes you an accessory to the crime and fully
responsible for the crime.

Same thing, here.

You simply don't want to face the fact that you are on SH's side.  I'm
not, you are.  By attempting to stop the sheriff you are responsible for
the crimes of the people you protect.