OK, so I try hard not to insult JB this time ... RE: [SPORK] Something I REALLY want John Hall to Try To Understand

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:13:52 -0800

> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
Jeff
> Bone

> > You thus don't have an opportunity to apply the concept
> > of the ends not justifying the means.
>
> Sure I do, you're just too stupid to understand this argument.
> Apparently.

Oh I understand it, which is why I point out how idiotic the attempt is.

> > Here the ends (removing SH) and
> > the means (war to do this) are both justified.
>
> Only by total illogic.

The logic is precise.  You just don't want to admit it and then look in
the mirror.  So to preserve your ability to look in the mirror you brand
it illogical.

> I've had enough of you, John Hall.  You can just die in silence, for
> all I care.  I've extended all the olive branches I can handle to you
> at this point.  Perhaps later you can redeem yourself with the random
/
> relevant post, but for now you are untouchable.

I've had enough of you, Jeff Bone.  You can just die in silence, for