S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:11:32 -0800

> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
Jeff
> Bone

> On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 13:10 US/Central, johnhall wrote:
>

> >> From: Jeff Bone [mailto:jbone@deepfile.com]
> >

> >> This is the kind of crap I'm talking about.  I have no friends in
> >> Bagdhad --- either among the people or among the regime.
> >>
> >> I'm not interested in defending SH.  I agree that he does not have
the
> >> right to do what he does.
> >
> > Oh, I believe you when you note that SH is a bad guy.  But you are
in
> > fact his supporter when you specifically try to keep him in power.
>
> Bullshit.  You are a fucking idiot, John Hall.  Listen very closely:
> am not trying to keep Saddam Hussein in power.  I am trying to prevent
> ALL AMERICANS (even if I am merely a force of one) from losing ALL
> moral and diplomatic credibility.
>
> Those are not the same things.  If you think they are, that only
speaks
> to the possibility that you are in fact completely, utterly morally /
> rationally retarded.

Bullshit.  You are a fucking idiot, Jeff Bone.  Listen very closely: You
are trying to keep Saddam Hussein in power.  You are trying to prevent
Americans from removing him from power, which is the same thing.  We
gain credibility by taking him out, not leaving him there.

Yes, you are supporting SH.  You just don't like to have your nose
rubbed in to the fact that this is what you are doing.  The fact that
you can not recognize this only speaks to the possibility that you are
in fact completely, utterly morally / rationally retarded.