About 'peace' people being supporters of SH.

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:28:29 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, johnhall wrote:

--]Your claim of civility didn't last any longer than I expected.

Well it was a footrace between his civility and your inteligence. I think
your poooped out a lot sooner than his civility.

--]You simply don't want to face the fact that you are on SH's side.  I'm
--]not, you are.  By attempting to stop the sheriff you are responsible for
--]the crimes of the people you protect.

You simply dont want to admint that it was Your Righteous leadership that
set SH up in the place he is in, funded him, educated him on WMD and
other methods that you call IMMORAL, supplied  him with the making and,
kept him there for years.

This is your same RIGHTEOUS and HOLY leadership that has funded and
supplied the same folks who took down the Trade Towers, the Cole, and the
embasies in Africa.

Oh yea, then there is Operation Northwood, the bombings in Cambodia,
covert medical experimentaion on the armed forces, the training and
funding of forces in Central and South America......

Yea, you got yourself on the Moral Right Side....

You raising your kids with your brand of morailty? Just asking, this way I
can let my kids know who to watch our for.

-tomwsmf