S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

JS Kelly jskelly@jskelly.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:42:10 -0800 (PST)

so what makes you believe that the outcome in iraq will be any different?
we are already suffering from ussr syndrome in afghanistan. vietnam was
waffly and half-assed, gulf war i was waffly and half-assed, and gulf war
ii promises to be waffly and half-assed as well. sis boom bah, go america,
wave flags and all that.
-jsk