FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:54:30 -0800

> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
Jeff
> Bone

> On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 13:36 US/Central, johnhall wrote:

It isn't a wild and advanced concept.  It is petty whining.

I'd appreciate it if you would develop better insults.  These only make
you look bad (which I don't mind) but they are awfully boring (which I
do mind).