"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national securitythreat for the US"

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:05:23 -0600

On Sunday, Mar 23, 2003, at 02:01 US/Central, johnhall wrote:

> The first goal is disarmament.

Make up your confused little mind, if you can.  Is the BURNING need to
go in RIGHT NOW:

(a)  Regime change (in which case merely replacing SH would've been
sufficient)
(b)  Liberation of the Iraqi people (in which case the entire system of
gov't must be replaced)
(c)  Disarmament (in which case inspections might have worked)

?

Let's all just be honest with each other about ONE thing, if we can.
Just ONE.  I would guess that we're all reasonably certain that the
reason we're in Iraq is because GWB and his close circle have a serious
obsession w/ Saddam Hussein.  There has never been a single question
about that in anybody's head, has there?  We all KNOW, deep down, that
that's why we're in here.

Please tell me that we've all got our eyes open on at least that issue,
and recognize the rest for what it is:  pretense.

jb