"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national securitythreat for theUS"

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:59:15 -0800

Russell Turpin wrote:

> Are you arguing that Bush got more points by
> prevaricating about his goal? And let's be
> clear that regime change is a goal, not a reason.
> Bush's reasons for wanting that are not so clear.
> And yes, they matter. They are what should have
> been made the focus of his diplomacy leading up
> to the war.

On a complete side note.  Wouldn't
it be funny if after the C4I was completely
destroyed in Iraq, we dropped leaflets lying
to them about a surrender in order to make
them surrender?

Now *that* would be brilliant diplomacy.

Greg