S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

JS Kelly jskelly@jskelly.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:11:29 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, James Rogers wrote:

> On 3/22/03 12:40 PM, "JS Kelly" <jskelly@jskelly.com> wrote:
> >
> > and the "good cause" was, precisely... what, in vietnam?
>
> There was a huge opportunity to do a great deal of good in that part of the
> world during that time, and to greatly alter the fortunes of that region.
> Unfortunately, the politicians wasted any value that the US could have given
> the region.

hmn. sounds a lot like today!

> American involvement was essentially a footnote in that conflict;

that's one hell of a footnote

> only Hollywood thinks it had anything to do with the US or that we were
the
> center of attention.

would that be the hollywood that is run by jews, or the hollywood that's
run by communists? or maybe they are the same -- forgive me, i'm a bit
rusty on my cold-war-era jingoism.

> Americans have done FAR more damage internationally through waffling and
> half-assed execution than we ever have through decisive action of any type
> for any reason.

we did it before -- we'll do it again!

> Point of Curiosity:  I just heard from what is essentially a first-hand
> source that the Vietnamese government is paying people 10-lb bags of rice
> for attending anti-war/anti-Bush protests.  Not surprising though.  Iraq is
> the single biggest importer of Vietnamese rice, and one of their most
> important trade partners.  If you can't sell it to Iraq, I guess you might
> as well give it to protestors.

and deflect debate by introducing off-topic unsubstantiated rumors. and
linking anti-war protests to communists. news flash: the cold war is over.

-jsk