"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national securitythreat for theUS"

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:08:26 -0800

The point being, I can think of far worse
diplomatic failures that have had no lasting
consequence.  I stand by my original comment
that it's too soon to draw conclusions which is
what I think you are saying below too (although
speculating much more about the long term
consequences).

Greg