DETOUR: Re: Oil Price Effects ...

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:54:53 -0800

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Corrolary: United States Patriot.

As for religion, you've never really asked only assumed.  I _am_ 1/4
through a guided reading program that covers the Bible.  Although this
is arguably the most liberal Lutheran church in the area, we do have
some people who insist on the inerrancy of Scripture.  I'm not one of
them.

I am strongly pro-Jewish / pro-Israel / anti-Islam.  The reasons for
that are secular.

I also have secular reasons for believing I'm likely to be better off
surrounded by a society where faith is common if not necessarily
'intense'.