"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national securitythreat for theUS"

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:28:37 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Jeff, you missed the key part of the phrase.
> "No lasting effect."  That means that at the

2004 US deficit -- without the war -- is 307 G$. Wall Street say this war
has cost the market 1.3 T$ allready, and direct and followup costs could
run up to 1.9 T$.

These are high estimates, but "no lasting effects", my ass. If the current
administration has been drinking their own <http://newamericancentury.org>
koolaid, and this is just the beginning, we're all fucked, honestly.