Precision guided weapons

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:24:50 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> The question was, if the Iraqis have GPS baffling technology that caused
> the missiles to go astray, who would be to blame.  I'm trying to get

/me bl4m3z h4x0r d00dZ <http://www.phrack.com/phrack/60/p60-0x0d.txt>

Also, designers who build weapon guidance systems which rely on GPS as
sole source of tracking info. Cheap bastards.

Assuming that the reporting wasn't a lie. No one but those reared on the
teat of mass media is trusting US media anymore right now.

Oh, and Russia has always had ties to Iraq. As has had everybody, US and
UK included.