Skinny Puppy lyrics

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:21:31 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Andy Armstrong wrote:

--]You haven't come across Throbbing Gristle then? :)

Big Black.. a must..not all gizmos and gears but Albini at his best.

If you can find it find a compliation called Gods Favorite Dogs, there is
a killdozer track that still makes my neck hairs stand up.

--]I'd classify early Cabaret Voltaire and early Human League among others
--]as industrial too.

Electronica, yes. Industrial....very very musch pushing things. CV more
than HL but its like calling Donny and Marie heavy Metl because they were
in an Osbourne Pepsi commercial.

Industrial...  Ministries Twitch... Revcos Lets Get Phyisical...Big Black
Jordan....

Human Leagues dont you Want Me Baby??????

File under Bell, Clarke, Gant, Smith, Aldridge,

Actualy Sisters oF Mercy cuts teh line thin.....

discuss.