New bits: The Prophecy Machine

Joseph S Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:15:02 -0800

bitbitch@magnesium.net wrote:
> Joe, try to do the rest of the FoRK community a favor, and at least
> read the bits before casting judgment.  THat was bad form dude.

I read the bits. I have no problem with the bits.
The only judgement I'm casting is on Russell,
who obviously wants to continue this pointless discussion.
Oh, why, look, he's just sent me another message, demonstrating
that he didn't recognize the "Begone" as obvious irony in
this context, as well as the appropriate, commonly used,
mailing list protocol for this sort of situation (being trolled).

And this was my last word on the subject for today.

- Joe