paranoia will destroy ya

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:46:14 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Eugen Leitl wrote:

--]On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, geege wrote:
--]
--]> aside from the time bolcer e-mailed me every spooky trigger word as a joke,
--]> i've never felt so sure my e-mails were being surveiled.
--]
--]I've been doing some of it lately, just to raise the noise level. Let them
--]chase down the needle in the haystack.
--]

President killer death socks tupperware jelly bean boom amonia how to make
a bomb balst lover CIA cell phone terror in the streets hugger sneeze
inside a white powder inferno timer to blast it back to the stone age NSA
and FBI makes BOLOGNA in Iraq and then comes back to  plant a seed for
ALAH god the two true phrophet of the koran sitting still and breathing
easy porn divorces currency slaeazy Colon Powell war machine turning ozzy
osbornes ashes burning under the great magnetic eye IRS despoil Saddam
makes for reeky peacy madman and now those these word aint snuffling see
carnivore try huffle puffing HR chemical bio agent terror all fall down
and shake like trevor.