24 hour party people

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:32:24 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Elias Sinderson wrote:

--]Tom wrote:
--]
--]>[...] Garcia may have been a great guitar player , but listening to his music hides that fact. [..]
--]>
--] Grisman

His work with Grisman is perhaps his best.  I think Garcia needed talent
folks around him to bring out his skills. With the dreck of the Dead it
was all about mantaining the buble of the buzz. Too much talent would have
spooked the whippete heads, zoner boys and goddessgonheria groupies. The
sad part is those very same people, his so called "fans" helped him to an
early grave. "Here man, take a toke form my bong" "oh bummer jerry, you
dont have a line any goodies to do? here have mine"

idiots.