[SPORK] The Sum of all Fears: Reaction of the Muslim "Street"

Aidan Kehoe Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:19:39 +0000

 Ar an 25ú lá de mí 3, scríobh Russell Turpin :

 > And it would not have been so obvious ten years later had Germany
 > won. That's a scary thought.  There's a very dark side to the notion that
 > the winners write history.

Aye. Especially since Stalin won. What would history have thought of him if
he'd lost? :-)

--
"I have heard the swelling cry of the English speaking peoples of the
world, and it tells me their cause is served best by flaming the few