Atheists and freedom of speech (was: Rights and fear.)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:12:06 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]
--]OK, fine. There are some atheists, I guess Tom
--]among them, who DO believe that they have a
--]mystical lodestone that points to The Truth.
--]
--]Happy, now?

Nope, you got it wrong again. I have no load stone to THE TRUTH, The Truth
or even the truth.

It is telling though that your ismistic views on having to pigeonhole
folks allows your logic to make all sorts of assumptions. It should give
you pause to wonder what other assumption your ism is imposing on you.

Next up, what as Turpin tries to grab imaginery pebbles from my hand.

-tomwsmf