Atheists and freedom of speech (was: Rights and fear.)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:33:27 +0000

Tomwhore:
>Nope, you got it wrong again.

The thing is, I don't think you have a lucid
objection to what I wrote, just a bee under
your bonnet.

>I have no load stone to THE TRUTH

In that case, what are you carping about? I
mentioned two groups. (1) Conservative theists
who DO think they have such a loadstone.
(2) Most atheists, who think they don't. If
you're in neither of those groups, then what's
your beef?

>It is telling though that your ismistic views
>on having to pigeonhole folks allows your logic to make all sorts of
>assumptions. ..

What assumption do you think I've made? If
you're going to cast a stone, put some words
on it, so that the rest of us can figure it
out.