[STORK] John Lee Supertaster

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:01:31 -0500 (EST)

Lyrics, TMBG   Urls, Google
Flans: When I was 39 years old, I heard a story. I found out that there
[are] people walking among us who have superpowers. These people are
called Supertasters. To a Supertaster, bitter fruits taste far more
bitter, and sweets far more sweet. Then, just a few months ago, I had the
chance to meet a real, live Supertaster named John Lee.

http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/plan/here/events/candy/supertaster_experiment.asp

And this is his true story:

Nothing tastes the same (nothing tastes the same)
To a Supertaster (Supertaster)
When he tastes a pear (tastes a pear)
It's like a hundred pears (it's like a million pears)

http://www.pbs.org/safarchive/4_class/45_pguides/pguide_904/4494_peppers.html

He's got superpowers (superpowers)
He is a Supertaster (Supertaster)
Every flavor explodes (explodes and explodes)
Explodes and explodes

John Lee Supertaster
Tastes more than we do
Everything has a flavor
Some flavors are too much

http://iafrica.com/highlife/goodlife/wine/winefeatures/154529.htm

Can't shut his mouth (can't shut his mouth)
'Cause he's a Supertaster (Supertaster)
Though he looks like a man (talks like a man)
He is a Supertaster (Supertaster)

Can't drink coffee or beer (coffee or beer)
'Cause he's a Supertaster (Supertaster)
Loves ice cream and pie (ice cream and pie)
He is a Supertaster

John Lee Supertaster
Tastes more than we know
Everything has a flavor