Atheists and freedom of speech (was: Rights and fear.)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:03:50 +0000

Tomwhore:
>we await a ludic reponse.

Yeah, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you
want ludic.

You're not wise enough to cast random stones,
then when called upon what direction you
meant to throw, to assume a Yoda pose while
directing me to re-read my posts and see
what's wrong with them. Be a mensch. If you
have some bee under your bonnet, then YOU
should figure out what it is, before blaming
it on me. If it turns out to be something I
wrote, then explain what. Lucidly. If not,
then no harm, no foul.

Either way, I'm not playing this ludic game.