Atheists and freedom of speech (was: Rights and fear.)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:50:43 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Chris Olds wrote:

--]It must be because he's a Dada...
--]

Smmoches to them that knows me:)-

Speaking of which......Bens had an ear infection since..Decemeber. Hes
been on 3 types of antibiotics non stop since then. Its bugging me
greatly. The only other option we have been given is putting tubes in his
ears to drain the fluid.. has anyone had this or had to make the call for
thier kinder? I hated given the go code for starting antibs, after 4
months its getting ridiculus. The tubes require an in office surgery, but
they have to put him under so that he doesnt move and rip out his ear
drums..Oh the choices.

Did I mention pinkeye...yea, friday...picked him up from day care and hes
like Sauron after a three day hack seasion with the wozzinator bong in
use. Got that cleared up though.

Oh, and wifes out of town this week, 8 year old is at her dads...just me
and ben.....kicking back changing diapies, thawing breast milk and playing
some PS2 and gorroving on his baby einstien dvds... the kid is fast
becoming a classic/baroque/romanticsim head. Lots of mozart, bach, ludivan
and hyden. Mixing in mp3s of chopin, riech, glass, wagner and bruckner.