[SPORK] Something I REALLY want John Hall to Try To Understand

Gordon Mohr gojomo@usa.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:38:20 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_055D_01C2F36A.AC417890

Elias,

I've asked this before of people who say "Saddam must go but=20
military action isn't the way to do it," but I haven't received an
answer.

If we have an "obligation" to end his atrocities, but you reject
military action, what's the alternative, non-military plan for us=20
to meet our obligation?

(Sanctions have been tried, leaving Saddam as comfortable as ever but=20
the Iraqi people in misery.)

- Gordon

----- Original Message -----=20