[SPORK] Rep. John Conyers Sussing Out Bush Impeachment Opinion

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:33:55 -0600

On Tuesday, Mar 25, 2003, at 23:35 US/Central, Joseph S Barrera III
wrote:

> Jeff Bone wrote:
>> Do You Think Bush Should be Impeached? John Conyers Wants to know!
>
> For what crime(s)?

Yeah, that's admittedly a problem.  We need our own pet attack dog, a
Javert^h^h^h^h^h^h Special Prosecutor like Ken Starr.  But what do you
think the chances of the Ashcroft Justice Department doing anything
like that?  I'm no fan of Janet Reno, but at least that partisan game
wasn't played.

The funny thing is that Cheney could be brought down w/o breaking a
sweat.  We'll have to work to put together the case for Bush II.  But I
have no doubt that such a case, once assembled, will be far more
compelling than the whole perjury trap that was sprung on Clinton.

Just start w/ the elections...

jb