[SPORK] Something I REALLY want John Hall to Try To Understand

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:57:44 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]Had we been successful in the coalition-building / diplomatic efforts
--]--- had we succeeded in making the case that this war was not only
--]just, but also justified --- then I expect that many people would be
--]much more supportive.
--]

It does not help that some ofthe supposed "proff" that was presented by
the US was latter found to not only be false by made up. At best this is
negligence on the data gathereres/briefing givers and at worst is the tip
of the ice berg to a systemic goverment mindset that will "make up" what
it cant proof but are not crafty enough to make it pass the worlds
inspection.

As Watergate proved, corupt politicans are tolerated/reelected, inept ones
are not.

Someoen should give Bubya a leason in history. Perhaps if we make it in a
Scool House Rocks format he will be able to digest it.

-tomwsmf