[SPORK] Frontage

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:16:28 -0500 (EST)

I got a chance last night to see a map or three with the troop postions
and daily gain markers ..hmmmm

It looks like they are basicaly doign the Death Star assualt. they are
heading for what they think of as the heart and brains of the strucuture
betting that once that falls everything else will fall as well.

This might work if...IF..they do it quick. By this time next week if we
are still outside bahgdad then I think we got some real problems.

Also, the bet is the whole system there is centralized in a major way. If
the Fremen turn out to be Iraws gnutellaguerillaz then things are going to
get nasty-stuck-in-the-mud style.

Another question...how logn does the US forces try to fight "clean". Yes
some bombs have fallen on civies, but when does it get to the point that 5
out of 10 are "accidently" hitting targets that get the Civie counts up?
Does the CIC get fustrated withthe Fremen and start ramboing the
countryside?

yes, more questions than data, but thats me.

-tomwsmf