[SPORK] Something I REALLY want John Hall to Try To Understand

James Rogers jamesr@best.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:24:10 -0800

JS Kelly wrote:=20
>=20
> thanks for keeping us apprised of the new 'party line' on why=20
> we're not being greeted with 'flowers and music.'

It seems that you have a really warped perspective of the world that =
impacts
your reading comprehension.  Most of your responses to anything I write =
are
laced with  these bizarre projections of your own imagination and only =
serve
to pollute what was otherwise a reasonable discussion, as in this case.
What did the above have to do with what you were responding to?

If you need to use this much artistic license to shoehorn reality into =
your
biases, perhaps you should examine your assumptions.

Oh, and no CC: is necessary if you send it to the list.

Cheers,

-James Rogers
 jamesr@best.com