My warpedness

James Rogers jamesr@best.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:15:56 -0800

From: Jeff Bone=20
>=20
> How do you explain your own really warped perspective of the world,=20
> James?

Hey, I revel in my warpedness. :-)

But I am generally pretty careful about injecting my own opinion and =
emotion
into a discussion, and when I do, it is generally clearly labeled as =
such.
More importantly, even when I am clearly annoyed, I try and make sure =
the
evidence supports my assertions.  When I am speculating, I usually state =
as
much.

I don't think there is anything wrong with people being warped.  I even
encourage it; it adds flavor to the discussion.  My objection is when it
removes any vestiges of rigor a discussion may have.

Cheers,

-James Rogers
 jamesr@best.com