Skinny Puppy lyrics

Joseph S Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:48:29 -0800

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
> Driving home last night, they played Primus'
 > "Jerry was a Race Car Driver" [1] on the radio

Funny, I was just thinking about that song today.
Probably because I was doing 130 on the way home.
The scary thing about going 130 is that when you
pass traffic that's going 70 miles per hour, you're
going 60 mph faster than they are.

> And wrapped himself around a telephone pole.

I am stupid stupid stupid.
The moral is: when feeling manic, don't drive the XJR.

- Joe
--
We know that: Logic is just a Clever Party Trick.
   And that: Sense-making and Efficiency is the Object of Machines.