Military "swift"

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:48:21 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, James Rogers wrote:

--]I already have the military namespace embedded in my brain due to being in
--]the army many years ago in a combat unit.  So my understanding of military
--]semantics is not "pedestrian".  My understanding of, say, accounting terms
--]*is* pedestrian.
--]

How stupid would teh military have to be to go on the Mass Media ciruct
claiming something and then a few days latter turn around and say "oh
well, its just that your a civie and you dont understand what we wre
saying"

They were talking to CIVILIAN (pedestrain in your mindset) news
outletes..They were not in teh DOD giving each other milspeaskhandjob
briefings.

If they are that inept as to not have thier PUBLIC SPOKESPERSONS be
able to communicate to the audience they are addressign then that in
itself speaks volumes to the problem.

They other option would be to think they did this knowingly so that they
could latter "redefine" what they ment in case things went amiss.

hmm.

OK JR, spin on that.

-tomwsmf