Wild Europe

Christopher Herot cherot at herot.com
Fri Aug 1 11:03:55 PDT 2003

The problem is that Europe is going to need those immigrants to keep their Ponzi social programs
going.  So will we when the boomers retire.  It's not just that we will need someone to keep paying
into Social Security, but we'll need someone to buy all those houses that the boomers are planning
to sell when they retire to Florida.