iPlod revisted

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Mon Aug 11 19:54:58 PDT 2003

Several folks have flashed me their iPlods with smiles of righteous
salvation. Stamped from the fires of the holy and given a 99cent a song
fee they were happy happy happy to dance in the glow of appleness.

"See Tom, See how coool this is . Its amazing, it s unique, you cant beat
it its Apple and it solves all problems...."

I nod blankly much as I do to all religious sheeple and I dont mention
things like this....

http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/item_main_Rio.asp?model=220&cat=53

399$ could buy you this......

iPod
Capacity: 15GB
Weight: 5.6 ounces
Formats: MP3 AAC AIFF WAV
Interfaces: Firewire 400
Battery Life: "Over 8 hours"
Extras: Games, Contacts, Calendar, Alarm, Sleep Timer, Clock, "20
equalizer settings"
LCD: 160x128 backlit

Or this.....

Karma
Capacity: 20GB
Weight: 5.5 ounces
Formats: MP3 WMA OGG FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec making WAV not
needed)
Interfaces: USB 2 and Ethernet
Battery Life: 15 hours
Extras: Dynamic playlists, Dual RCA Line-Outs, 5 band equalizer
LCD: 160x128 backlit

Hmmm  an Open Source good sounding codec on  devices with more HD space
and an interfaces I can use pretty much everywhere...

Live by the dogma get punked by the dogma....woof woof

-tomwsmf