Invitation to join Friendster from Tom Higgins

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Aug 13 20:15:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
--]Tom wrote:
--]> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Adam L Beberg wrote:
--]> --]We don't need no stinkin commercial ad spam bits on FoRK.
--] > --]That goes for the rest of you too.
--]> Wait, you mean your against people making money? Can you expound on this ?
--]He's against OTHER people making money :-)
--]

Gotcha.

In the case of Friendster, what a waste...no search I have tried found any
folks I knew or folks of folks I knew.

Excpet the handfull of forkers I find everywhere:)-