Burning Bush

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Aug 14 12:55:12 PDT 2003

Found on pleasant (www.pleasant.blogspot.com)

Jack Van Impe believes that if a particular patch of land is occupied by a
particular group of people then a magic spell will happen and mosters will
come out of the sky, killing almost everyone and taking the remaining few
to another world. That is to say, Jack Van Impe is an evangelical,
pro-Israel Christian. He also claims to be an advisor to President Bush.
On Aug 13, 2003, one of his readers asked .Do you think that President
Bush, apparently a Christian man, believes and knows he is involved in
prophetic events concerning the Middle East and final battle between good
and evil?. His reply: .I believe he is a wonderful man. I was contacted a
few weeks ago by the Office of Public Liaison for the White House and by
the National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to make an outline. And
I.ve spent hours preparing it. I will release this information to the
public in September, but it.s in his hands. He will know exactly what is
going to happen in the Middle East and what part he will have under the
leading of the Holy Spirit of God. So, it.s a tremendous time to be
alive.. Reported in MSNBC, cached in google. And it's a good thing it is
cached at google, because the original post is missing from the Jack Van
Impe Web page. If it disappears from google, you can get a cache of
google's cache at pleasant.

Is President Bush asking the right people for advice in public policy?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/943879.asp?cp1=1
http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache:EGMip5xeOeMJ:www.jvim.com/qotw/+van+impe+bush&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
http://www.jvim.com/
http://box2321.com/pleasant/impe.html