R.I.P. Radix50.

Wayne Baisley baisley at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Aug 15 01:13:35 PDT 2003

 > I've just heard that DEC has cancelled the KC10 ("Jupiter") -- can anyone
 > confirm or deny?

You must be joking.  Why it seems only yesterday I monitored --

   I must for the present leave my readers to imagine the state of Mr.
   Harding's mind after reading the above article. They say that forty
   thousand copies of The Jupiter are daily sold ...

The Warden, Anthony Trollope  http://users.aol.com/autismuk/ace/

I think the 8's in real trouble, tho, without any surviving 360-class machines
to serve as frontends.

   Sorry honey, you're not my type ...

Seduce Women Now with DECTalk For Dummies, Brigitte Baudot, +1 630 961 0460

Staring EEXly into space ...