Three new members

Joseph S. Barrera III joebar at polymathy.org
Mon Aug 18 09:04:45 PDT 2003

As of this morning we have three new members:

     radekz at rogers.com Sun Aug 17 10:35:51 2003
     outlawpoet at hell.com (Corwin) Sun Aug 17 12:37:41 2003
     group10tt at yahoo.com (david clarke) Sun Aug 17 18:19:24 2003

New members: feel free to introduce yourselves!

Old members: please welcome our new members.

(I know, I don't usually do this, but I should.
And I don't usually see three new subscriptions in one go.)

- Joe
--
And I picked on the whims of a thousand or more
Still pursuing the path that's been buried for years