Three new members

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Aug 18 13:08:39 PDT 2003

I think they all came over from FoGTFOML.

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> As of this morning we have three new members:
>
>     radekz at rogers.com Sun Aug 17 10:35:51 2003

Radek Zajkowski, script timing expert, PHP hacker, Debian user, fluent
in Polish and English, MySQL hacker, is throwing a party this
weekend at (BYOB):
    65 Forest Manor Rd. #211
    M2J 1M5, Toronto, ON

>     outlawpoet at hell.com (Corwin) Sun Aug 17 12:37:41 2003

Justin Corwin, singularity crossover, sourceforge Python developer
and pet AI/CogSci hacker with a flaky ISDN line with a hotmail
alias: thesweetestdream at hotmail.com.  Founding member of
the APWDTTSMP (Association of people who discuss things
that scare most poeple), Gibson reader.

>     group10tt at yahoo.com (david clarke) Sun Aug 17 18:19:24 2003

David Clarke, IP address  216.148.246.70, spam magnet who likes
to make money reading emails through incentivemail.