Zope on a Rope

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Mon Aug 18 18:10:35 PDT 2003

http://zope.org/Members/cchuang/Live%20Zope%20on%20Knoppix%20Linux%20CDROM

Live Zope on Linux CDROM
For the convenience, we have built Zope-2.6.2b5 system on a Knoppix Linux
CDROM. Without preinstallation, one can setup a Zope system rightaway only
booting from CDROM. And several products including:

1. CMF 2. PHParser 3. MySQLDA and python-MySQL 4. pycogyDA 5. etc...

have also been added in the live system. Moreover, we have rearranged the
file structure such that you can add, import and export file.zexp as
normal done. Moreover, we add the tool for burning DVD+RW/DVD-RW/CDRW.

The info's about admin are below:

User:admin
Password:demo

You can download the iso image file, Knoppix0726_CAS.iso from:

ftp://163.25.91.91/KNOPPIX"