Three new members

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Tue Aug 19 15:11:10 PDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Elias Sinderson wrote:

--]Also note: Doing background research on members of the FoRK list is
--]highly recommended for new subscribers... feel free to post the dirty
--]bits.  ;-)
--]

Too all the new forkers, ola and such.

As to dirty bits I can only repeat an old story about  this old forker
who spent so much of his life editig posts that he is able to keep fork
for the rest of his years. He resides on a node in a cloud where I am going
to pass packets and I often ask him, "Are you looking for the mother
lode?" "Huh? No. No my child, this is not my desire" and then he said "I'm
digging for fire"

You can carbon black test my jaw, Ive all been forked before.

-tomwsmf