Three new members

outlawpoet - outlawpoet at HELL.COM
Wed Aug 20 16:57:01 PDT 2003

--- Udhay Shankar N <udhay at pobox.com> wrote:
>Does he still post on sl14? I miss Eugen. (The last news I had from >him was that he was doing this 'real life' thing for a change.) :)

Sadly, Eugen has been pretty quiet lately. I used to talk to him a bit on IRC on the irc.lucifer.com server a bit. I dont' know what he's up to, but it is sad if he's doing 'real life' at the expense of us internet fora and fauna.

So, here's hoping this wakes him up :-)

Justin Corwin
outlawpoet at hell.com

"Dealing with incompetent programmers is an organizational problem, not a language design problem."
	--Steven Taschuk<comp.lang.python>

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."
--Jeremy Hardy, /The Guardian/ (UK)