SCO-duggery (code comparison)

Luis Villa louie at ximian.com
Wed Aug 20 20:20:55 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 18:43, Robert S. Thau wrote:
> it's conceivable that someone may have
> grounds to sue for negligence or fraud.

If what we're seeing so far is correct, I'd hope it's more than
lawsuits- the SEC apparently has the power to prosecute and jail
executives responsible for these types of scams. Eben Moglen also
suggests that the company lawyer who claimed that the GPL is
unconstitutional is so wrong as to make his claim constitute
professional misconduct. That's one I'd definitely love to see.
[Some details on that here:
]

Luis