Everything can be intellectual property

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Aug 21 08:11:34 PDT 2003

The only thing he's losing is the ability to buy
cheap stock and quickly accumulate large holdings
over a short period of time.  There's nothing
unique about that other than he's whining about
not being able to make as much money.  That is
NOT what intellectual property is--that's called
privacy.

Greg